Well, hey there.

I’m Kelsey DeLange: wife, mother, encourager, and the artist behind Honey and the Hive. Welcome to By Honey and the Hive, a lifestyle journal dedicated to living intentionally, crafting a beautiful life, and seeking magic in the every day.

Kelsey DeLange

Our Fall Bucket List

I'm so happy to live in a world where there are Octobers.  I love it all, the crisp air, color changing leaves, snuggling up under chunky blankets watching movies during the weekend, soup always bubbling on the stove, and all the spooky perfect Halloween things.  If it could be October all year long, I'd be a happy camper.



This year I wanted to put together a little family bucket list of all the things that we want to do this season before the snow comes all-too-soon in Michigan.  Here's what we came up with:

Go to a pumpkin patch, and make jack-o-lanterns.

Rake the leaves and jump in them.

Decorate the house with Halloween decor.

Watch Hocus Pocus (at least 12 times!)

Go apple picking, and make an apple pie!

Eat TONS of candy.

Do a Halloween craft.

Wear costumes and go trick-or-treating.

Make a pumpkin-y dessert.

Have a cozy date night in and make moscow mules.

Read Halloween books.

Go on a hike and see the changing leaves.



Alex also surprised me with tickets to see Fleetwood Mac for my birthday (they're coming the week before!) which I am positive will be the highlight of the entire month.


What are some things that you're so excited to do this month?!  I'm so happy the best month of the entire year is finally here!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *