Well, hey there.

I’m Kelsey DeLange: wife, mother, encourager, and the artist behind Honey and the Hive. Welcome to By Honey and the Hive, a lifestyle journal dedicated to living intentionally, crafting a beautiful life, and seeking magic in the every day.

Kelsey DeLange

That's A Wrap!


Can you believe that there are only TWO MORE SLEEPS until Christmas?  It feels like yesterday was December 1st, and now we're wrapping gifts and baking up a storm in preparations for the festivities of the next couple of days.

I wanted to share a little special something from me to you to make putting the finishing touches on your holiday gifting even more special - these adorable (and completely free!) printable "Crushed It!" gift tags.  

Click here to get these adorable gift tags sent straight to your inbox!  I recommend printing them on card stock, or you can even get them printed very affordably at your local Staples or Office Depot.

I hope you all have the most magical holiday celebrations surrounded by those that you love the most, and thank you for all of the support you've shown Honey and the Hive this year - I'm absolutely honored knowing there are H+H goodies under so many trees this Christmas season, and my family is so incredibly thankful.



Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *