Well, hey there.

I’m Kelsey DeLange: wife, mother, encourager, and the artist behind Honey and the Hive. Welcome to By Honey and the Hive, a lifestyle journal dedicated to living intentionally, crafting a beautiful life, and seeking magic in the every day.

Kelsey DeLange

A Big Ol' Hello


Well, my goodness, it's been a while since I've shown my face around these parts!  Now that 2016 is in full swing I thought it was a good time to revisit this little space of mine in internet land - one of my big goals this year is to get a little more personal whether it be with showing more of myself through my art, or the things that I share with you all online.

SO, with that being said, I've got some fun things planned for this year for both Honey and the Hive and the blog, and I can't wait to take you all along on the adventure!




Photo by Alycia Sea Photography for our recent Modcloth Instagram Takeover!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *