Well, hey there.

I’m Kelsey DeLange: wife, mother, encourager, and the artist behind Honey and the Hive. Welcome to By Honey and the Hive, a lifestyle journal dedicated to living intentionally, crafting a beautiful life, and seeking magic in the every day.

Kelsey DeLange

Comfy + Cute Fall Style


 

Give me all the sun-soaked fall afternoons, October is truly the most wonderful time of the year.  We're finally in the swing of things with school, soccer practice, games, and all the family functions so lately I've been really into creating outfits that are super comfortable and that I can easily move around in throughout all of these things.  I don't always have the luxury of spending more than 15 minutes getting ready (that's mom life, folks!) so it's important to me to find styles that lend themselves to looking effortlessly put together even in a rush.


Right now with the cooler weather heading our way I've been loving pairing dresses like this adorable draped front maxi-dress with jean jackets and hats for a cute seasonal look that's comfortable and cute all at the same time.  This particular dress is such a perfect staple piece that you could dress up, or keep casual like I did here. I styled this dress by adding a little knot in the front like I do with my favorite t-shirts to show a little leg paired it with a cute pair of booties, and it's quickly becoming my #unoffical uniform of fall.  Perfect for picking D up from school, date night, or prancing around in pretty fields by the lake.


Right now I'm partnering with Pink Blush to give one lucky duck a $75 gift card to find their new favorite fall looks over on Instagram.  Be sure to head to that post to get your entries in before Monday 10/14.


Dress was graciously gifted by Pink Blush my go-to shop for adorable clothing for women and mothers at all stages of motherhoood.


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *