Well, hey there.

I’m Kelsey DeLange: wife, mother, encourager, and the artist behind Honey and the Hive. Welcome to By Honey and the Hive, a lifestyle journal dedicated to living intentionally, crafting a beautiful life, and seeking magic in the every day.

Kelsey DeLange

Sweater Weather


This time of year in Michigan means transitioning from all of the beautiful colors of fall to waking up with frosted windows and snowfall from the night before.  It's a time of transition for the good ol' wardrobe too, as we learn to take outfits from the warmer weather and make them work for the cold days ahead.  Having lived here my entire life, I always look for transitional pieces when shopping for clothing - it's so important to have items that serve me both in the warm summer months but that can be layered with longer sleeves and sweaters to serve purpose in the colder months too.  


One of my very favorite places to shop lately has been Pink Blush, they curate a beautiful selection of clothing items with the modern mother in mind serving up both an incredible curation of woman's clothing that serve you in all stages of motherhood, but also a really stylish maternity line (I so wish I had known about them back when I was pregnant with D!)  My style has really changed a lot since becoming a mother, and it's so important to be able to find beautiful clothes that are comfortable and allow me to move freely through all our blanket-fort-building and backyard soccer adventures.


Right now PinkBlush is having their biggest sale of the year as part of their Cyber Monday sale, using the code "CYBERMONDAY" at check out gets you up to 60% off sitewide!  Here are some of the details: dresses are all 40% off, bottoms/ jeans, rompers/ jumpsuits are all 30% off, and tops, outwear, jackets, sleepwear, and robes are all 25% off plus you can get an extra 60% off clearance!  It's a great time to treat yourself to something cute + cozy, or grab a few gifts for family and friends this holiday season!

 

I'm even hosting a giveaway over on Instagram (check it out!) to give one of you lucky ducks a $75 gift card to treat yourself to Pink Blush!


Right now I'm obsessed with this camel knit cardigan and distressed overall combo for the perfect cozy fall vibes, and my new favorite plaid long knit cardigan for cuddling up during these colder months.  What are your favorite PinkBlush pieces?  I'd love to hear!



Both sweaters featured in this post were graciously gifted by ShopPinkBlush.com - thank you so much!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *